Help prevent damage caused by overdrying and spend less time in the laundry room with the Whirlpool® 7.0 cu. ft. high-efficiency electric dryer. This large capacity dryer evenly dries loads the first time with the AccuDry sensor drying system by measuring moisture and temperature levels. Two built-in sensors help the dryer automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry, so this Whirlpool® top load dryer uses less energy than those equipped with the AutoDry system. This high-efficiency electric dryer is also built with American Pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Wrinkle Shield Option Helps prevent wrinkles from setting in by continuing to tumble the load every 5 minutes after the cycle is complete. Either designate how long the feature tumbles the load, or easily open the door to end it.
- 7.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity With a 7.0 cu. ft. capacity dryer drum, there's plenty of room to easily handle the large loads you washed in the matching top load washer.
- AccuDry Sensor Drying System Evenly dry loads the first time with the AccuDry sensor drying system. It measures moisture and temperature levels with two built-in sensors to help prevent overdrying and automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry.
- Hamper Door Easily move clothes from the washer to the dryer with the help of our hamper door. This feature also is great for when it's time to sort and fold your laundry.
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal Avoid leaving items in the dryer with the adjustable end-of-cycle signal. Thanks to a helpful tone, you'll know when your dry cycle is finished. You can even adjust the volume if you'd like, or completely turn it off.
- Interior Drum Light The interior drum light helps with easy loading and unloading by allowing you to better see the inside of the dryer.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. These dryers are built with American Pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.