This Washer Shipping Bolt Kit includes a set of 4 bolts that hold the wash tub and basket in place while transporting the washer from one place to another to avoid damage. To install the bolts, remove the screws that hold the top panel of the washer down, lift the top panel, and insert the bolts by aligning and tightening them.This is a universal accessory that can be used across several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools, but no disassembly of the appliances or repair experience.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- Package contains (1) Washer Shipping Bolt Kit
- Used when transporting your front load washer to avoid internal damage
- Tools Needed: 1/4" nut driver, 1/2" socket wrench
- Easy to Install, Instructions Included
- 30-Day Return Policy
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.