This Warming Drawer Heat Deflector must be used if your warming drawer is installed directly beneath a wall oven. This stainless steel universal deflector measures 30" W and protects the items inside the warming drawer from becoming overheated or damaged by the oven. This accessory kit can be used with many warming drawer brands and models; check to see if your model number is compatible. Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the warming drawer and novice repair experience. You must unplug the warming drawer or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part.
- Mandatory if installed below a Wall Oven
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- For 30" Warming Drawer
- Package contains (1) 30" Warming Drawer Heat Deflector, Stainless
- Deflects Heat from the Oven
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Stainless Steel
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.