Introducing Swash® Free & Clear Laundry Detergent from Whirlpool Corporation: The Smart Way to Wash. Swash® detergent is designed with zero phosphates and 8x the concentration, so you can care for your belongings by using only what you need - no more, no less. Compatible with HE and non-HE washing machines, you'll use one squeeze of Swash® detergent for regular loads, two squeezes for large loads. No more measuring cup mess! The Free & Clear scent has no perfumes or dyes for a simple solution. Swash® promises to care for, not just clean your clothes. To do more while using less. With over 100 years of laundry experience, we've designed detergent to care for your belongings as much as you do.
- Precision Pour Cap dispenses the detergent for you, so you only pour what you need
- Get the results you want while using less detergent. 1 bottle = 83 loads - with our unique 8x concentrated formula, less is more.
- Specially designed to help boost your washing machines ability to fight stains
- All-new liquid laundry detergent brought to you by Whirlpool Corporation
- This pre-measured dose not only cleans your clothes, it limits residue and other build-up
|High Efficiency Washing Machine Safe
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Number of Loads per Bottle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.