This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- ACCESSORY 8212487RP replaces 1178857, 12001894, 14001063, 14210196, 14222684, 2-8100, 208100, 2082, 21002, 22002734, 4392907, 4392907R, 4396340, 80034, 80034P, 8171416, 8171419, 8212487, 8212487IP, AH993135, EA993135 and PS993135
- Don't settle for aftermarket accessories- Whirlpool offers the quality and consistency your appliances deserve
- BUILT-IN O RINGS with one male and one female connection
- For over 100 years, Whirlpool has cared for your appliance like you care for your home, which is why our replacement parts are made using durable materials and innovative processes
|This Part is a Replacement for the Following Part Numbers
||8171416, 8212487, 12001894, 14001063, 14210196, 14222684, 22002734; 8212487IP, 8171419, 4392907, 80034, 8171416, 4392907R, 21002, 80034P
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.