This Microwave Light Bulb is a replacement part for the exterior bulb that mounts on the bottom of the appliance to illuminate the cooktop. If your lower microwave light is burned out, you can easily replace it with this item. The part is a 40-watt bulb with a small screw-in base. Installation will require basic hand tools, minor disassembly of the microwave and novice repair experience. You must unplug the microwave or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part. Helpful Tip: If the blown bulb's threads are corroded, the socket may also need to be replaced.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Parts
- This product is a replacement part
- Package contains (1) Microwave Light Bulb
- Tools Needed: Phillips-head screwdriver
- 30-Day Return Policy
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.