Affresh® Stainless Steel Cleaning Wipes gently clean fingerprints, smudges and other residues on all stainless steel surfaces including refrigerators, range hoods, ovens, dishwashers, and microwaves for a streak-free shine. Dual-sided design provides durability-2X thicker than the leading stainless steel wipe-and built in Micro-Grab Fibers help trap residue to keep your machine looking like new.
- #1 Recommended by: Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Maytag Brands - #1 Recommended by: Whirlpool , KitchenAid and Maytag brands
- Dual-sided durable wipe that is 2x thicker than the leading Stainless Steel wipe - Affresh® Stainless Steel Wipes are dual-sided and 2x thicker than the leading stainless steel wipes
- Micro-Grab Fibers Trap Residue - Affresh® Stainless Steel Wipes feature dual-sided wipes with Micro-Grab Fibers designed to trap residue.
- Gently cleans fingerprints, smudges and other residues to restore a streak-fee polished shine - Affresh® Stainless Steel Wipes gently clean fingerprints and other residues to restore a streak-free, polished shine
- Works well for general cleaning as well as quick touch-ups - Affresh® Stainless Steel Wipes work well for both general cleaning and quick touch-ups
- Use weekly or as needed to keep your appliances looking like new - Use Affresh® Stainless Steel Wipes weekly or as needed to keep your appliances looking like new
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.