This item has the ability to drain wash water to a sink, tub, or drain hole. Due to its flexible design, the corrugated hose is virtually impossible to kink, especially when comparing it to rubber hoses. The Washer Drain Hose has a larger inside diameter that makes it less likely to plug. Packaging includes a clamp to keep it in place for proper drainage.
- Drains wash water to a sink, tub or drain hole
- Flexible design makes the corrugated drain hose virtually impossible to kink, especially in comparison to rubber hoses
- Less likely to plug due to the larger inside diameter
- Sturdy, one-piece 21" long drain hose includes clamp to keep in place for proper drainage
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Parts.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.